Contingent’s Minuteman Program was set up specifically to locate and develop individuals who prefer to work for themselves and by themselves. There are a variety of benefits for the 1099 Independent Contractor who is looking to freelance with Contingent. Some of the benefits include regular payment cycles, minimum service fees and competitive wages. The program is only for individuals who qualify as 1099 Independent Contractors by federal standards. Participants in the Program are expected to deliver the same high standard of performance as our Certified Partners but often find themselves the first call from Contingent’s project teams because of their scheduling flexibility.
Minuteman Partners Terms and Requirements
- The Minuteman Partner program guarantees you fast, reliable and hassle free payments on an every two weeks schedule with no invoicing required.
- $18 hourly labor rate (including up to 1 hour travel)
- Guaranteed 2hr minimum plus travel up to 1hr
- Must be a 1099 independent contractor (jobs ran under personal name and social security number)
- W-9 form on file (accounting requires this for payment processing)•Proof of General Liability Insurance, Umbrella Liability, and Workers Compensation ($1,000,000 in general aggregate coverage, umbrella liability, and $1,000,000 in workers compensation)
- No invoicing is needed for PO payments and PO’s are paid out every two weeks.
If you are interested in learning more or want to apply for enrollment in the Program, please take a moment to fill out our Minuteman Partner Account Profile.
If you have any questions please contact Contingent’s CPD Manager at (800) 506-9609 option ext. 7 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partner Certification Process
We employ rigorous partner identification, qualification and assignment processes to ensure the highest quality workmanship. Once enrolled in our partner program, a representative from the Partner Development team will contact the candidate to begin the Contingent Certification process. Partner candidates are screened over multiple dimensions including geographic coverage, skill sets, business policies, and more. Contingent conducts technical audits on each prospective partner, then determines what additional training is needed. Once training is complete, an approved partner is ready to receive job assignments. Periodic on-site inspections, coupled with quarterly reviews of quality and performance, ensure that our partners continually meet our high standards. The relationship to our network of Partners is completely transparent to our Clients.
The more detailed and up to date your profile is, the better your chances are of being contacted for jobs. Once your profile is complete, do not forget to periodically update your profile to stay current. The below link will give you access to login to your partner profile via the Partner Care Center (PCC) to perform actions such as address changes, skill set/certification updates, photo upload for ID badges, upload required documents , manage your purchase orders, and bid on jobs in your area.